• Last Sunday in September – 25/09/2022
• Last Sunday in October – 30/10/2022
• Third Sunday in November – 20/11/2022
• Third Sunday in December – 18/12/2022
• Last Sunday in January – 29/01/2023
• First Sunday in March – 5/03/2023
• Last Sunday in March – 26/03/2023
• Last Sunday in April – 30/04/2023
• Last Sunday in May – 28/05/2023
• Last Saturday in September – 24/09/2022
• Last Saturday in October – 29/10/2022
• Third Saturday in November – 19/11/2022
• Third Saturday in December – 17/12/2022
• Last Saturday in January – 28/01/2023
• First Saturday in March – 4/03/2023
• Last Saturday in March – 25/03/2023
• Last Saturday in April – 29/04/2023
• Last Saturday in May – 27/05/2023
ABOUT THE MARKETS
HENLEY SQUARE MARKET
The Henley Square precinct plays host to one of Adelaide's most popular boutique street markets, Make it Mine Markets – Henley Square Pavilion.
With a focus on arts, crafts and fashion the marketplace showcases handmade creations of local makers, artists and designers on the last Sunday of each month.
The family friendly event has something to entertain all ages with 60 amazing stalls, face painting, kids activities, DJ mixing the tunes plus quality food & drink in the area.
We are extremely honoured to have won the Mainstreet SA Award for
Best Market/Street Activation in SA for 2018.
The market supports small South Australian business and proudly has full support of the City of Charles Sturt through the Westside Place Makers program.
PORT MALL MARKET
The Port Mall Shopping precinct plays host to Adelaide's boutique mini market, Make it Mine Markets – Port Mall.
The shopping centre grounds are an ideal open air location which attracts all the local foot traffic passing through the shopping complex.
With a focus on arts, crafts and fashion the marketplace showcases handmade creations of local makers, artists and designers on the last Saturday of each month. The market also introduces upcycled products and quality second hand goods for those hard to find items. Street food and beverage also compliment the stalls and create a family friendly atmosphere. With 20 amazing stalls, kids activities, food & drink, there really is something for all ages.
The market supports small South Australian business and proudly has full support of the City of Port Adelaide Enfield. We are thankful recipients of the PAE Places Placemaking Grant which assisted in making this market come to life.
LAST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH
10am to 3pm
LAST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH
9am to 2pm
A BIG Thank You to our Amazing Sponsors